• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Pets

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've actually been very happy lately, I found a few classic pets I'd been checking new mag. For awhile now looking for, primarily a Cu. I'm very happy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been cleaning out my stables so many new pets have been added to Sir AJ's Critters commodity broker in New Magencia by the docks! Most are not over powering but they are cheap!
Sir AJ
Finally glad to see a few on your vendor. I've been disappointed about the lack of pets on the New Magincia stalls since the new release came out. Us lazy tamers need love too. ;)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've added a GD and a Lesser Boura from your shop to my stables. I'll start relearning to hunt with a GD in a week after he bonds. Been a really long while since I hunted with one on Chessie. 50 moons give or take. :)

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've added a GD and a Lesser Boura from your shop to my stables. I'll start relearning to hunt with a GD in a week after he bonds. Been a really long while since I hunted with one on Chessie. 50 moons give or take. :)
Boooh... old pets... start stocking Lions and Wild Tigers and Drakes and Saber-Tooth Tigers.. us lazy tamers want new stuff! :)