• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Partisan of Chaos and Skull Mask

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both are event items from Baja according to the list. Skull Mask from season 4 and Partisan of Chaos from Season 2. They are on Europa. I am wanting at least the price that is suggested in that list, but I really have no idea of their current worth.

Selling to highest bidder before sunday 7/10 at 20:00 CET. Post your bid in this thread please. The winner has to get them back to her/his own shard on their own.

Both come from an IDOC on Europa a while back.

Skull Mask : Current highest bid - 15 Mil
Partisan of Chaos: Current highest bid - 23 Mil

If I don`t get the minimum bid I might consider keeping the items.

G

Partisan of Chaos Sash - 15-25m
Skull Mask - 10-20m

As, a side note, there are two different versions of the partisan sash, and if I remember correctly the difference is the presence of a period at the end of the name in one version. Although, I've never known there to be any variance in value between the two versions.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Partisan of Chaos Sash - 15-25m
Skull Mask - 10-20m

As, a side note, there are two different versions of the partisan sash, and if I remember correctly the difference is the presence of a period at the end of the name in one version. Although, I've never known there to be any variance in value between the two versions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot for that price update

Theres no period at the end of the name on the sash.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uoguyz won the sash with 23 Mil.
treyster18 won the mask with a bid on 15 Mil.

ICQ sent to treyster, waiting for a reply.

Could uoguyz please contact me on ICQ 167802125 to organize pick up.