• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Package Deal

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One time package end of summer deal. 181 items for 54 plat. That's less than 300 mil per item. You can buy it, collect what you want and sell off the rest.

Discord me at Manticore#4633

1692749633860.png

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are probably 50 items in this package that's worth 1 plat or more. Which means the other 130 items are just extras. Great investment opportunity.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Surely this is only an option for a few people...right? If you tell me there are 50 players with that much gold it would blow my mind. I've always known I was a poor man in a rich mans rares game, but damn. Now of course being a Baja OG I definitely understand how The Manticore is rocking like this...I'm just saying surely thats in the .0001% right? You UO Wallstreet dudes haha.