• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling ornament of the magician 20 mill

I

imported_mo'gluk

uh ... not at the moment I know that the doom arties are going to drop in price eventually but the spawn for the gloves was untouched... so their value in regards to the orny is going to be an interesting question....

T

Terrydez169

lol that made no sence take it that IRS are only worth 20! mil

I

Inari

what mo is saying is it is likely regular doom arties will come down in price as the rate of drops increases... remember its a chance to drop now plus points over time you will get a drop when you max out your points.... I assume luck is no longer a factor since they put in the points over time...

my guess is that it will be a long time before the arti prices are effected because what drops is still random and the orni does not drop that often...

R

Rykus

From what I've been reading on U Hall, the drop reate is MUCH higher than before, with people getting 2-3 Doom arti's a day now.

I don't mean to stomp on anyone's thread, but I personally wouldn't buy anything that comes outta doom except the stealables right now. I have no doubt they will be much more available in the very near future, especially with so many people interested in working Doom suddenly.

J

Jakylpops

I went to Doom last night on Napa and pulled one arti, an Armor of Fortune after a little over an hour...stuck around for another hour or so without getting anything else, and didn't once hear anyone else comment about getting anything, so I don't think they're dropping nearly as fast as they were a few days ago.

G

<blockquote><hr>

and the orni does not drop that often...

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn´t all arties have the same chance of dropping?