• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling (or trading) Pure Black Old School Platemail Gorget!! (Pic inside!) [Chesapeake]

• Thread starter bloodcrazed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

bloodcrazed

I posted this on chessy buying/selling/trading board, but maybe this board is more appropriate =)

Remember; I am on the chesapeake shard.

I am selling (or trading for high end artifacts) this old black platemail gorget I got from my buddy's house who idoc'd since he quit =( Not exactly sure on the age, but I havent seen one since Pre-AOS days. I am pretty sure it is a (98-99) set piece. Anyways; if you are interested PM me or leave a comment. Orrr if you know more about it; feel free to let me know =] Picture below!!

B

bloodcrazed

So far (which has been only a few hours) 25 mill. =]

G

I bought one 2 months or so ago on Atl for 1m off a vendor at my house.

G

And if anyone is wondering, no they don't shoot flamestrikes

B

bloodcrazed

me & my buddy are in it together; so it may be possible that when we find out how much someone wants to pay; if someone on a different shard wants to pay more we will deliver it. thats not certain though. just an fyi since you seemed a bit interested =]

G

Nice piece if I do say so myself, and while I'm at it, too bad that's one of my more prized less known about dog dupe items. That's right, it's a dog dupe off an NPC from Umbra. The same town where I made the first of several blue robes. That gorget comes from the Necro guy that sends you to kill the chiv warrior, and animate the skeleton and that stuff. So, sorry to tell ya, it's not rare, was never an existing items from whenever back when, and is worth crap !!! HEEHEH.

G

Darn right, I even had a buyer on GL a while back that paid 25-30 mil or so for one when we were doing it with the mirror skill on ninjitsu. I think the chars name is Evista. lolololll

B

bloodcrazed

In response to "SS666"s reply; I do believe you are incorrect. My reasonings are as followed.

#1. If this was so massively dupe as the blue robes were, as you claim, why is it all of these rare collectors on this board havent seen any of these in years & have no clue what you are talking about; including myself. This item is over 7 years old and was produced with ingots that were only avail in Pre-AOS days. I dont doubt your age on this game but if you played back in those days; you would know what kind of ingots I am speaking of. (Charcoal ingots, Ranger Ingots, etcetc.)

#2. If it was duped as you claim; it would of been fixed by now by gms just as all the robes and shrouds were changed into that ugly monk color, haha.

#3. And continuing on about if it was duped, it was on his floor for over 2 years that I can remember. So if it was going to be deleted, fixed, or anything else; I do believe a gm or the game itself would of fixed it by now.

I dont intend to scam or cheat anyone. That isnt my style. I got it out of a friends IDOC whom I trusted with almost all that I owned and dont believe that he would ever do something such as dupe. If you have any other disgression; I will do my best to try and clarify any problems.

And if you are on the Chesapeake shard and are interested, it is still for sale; and I will gladly show it to you for your own viewings. Just pm me.

The high bid is 25 mill as long as the bidder didn't fall into this hoax.

Thank you for your time =)

L

LordIssac

Actually it IS a dog dupe.....

*sigh*

But im sure your buyer will be happy with their duped item....

G

Sorry, but wrong wrong wrong and wrong. First, these weren't massively duped, I created only 5-10 spread out across all the shards. So please refrain from putting words in my mouth. Secondly, the charcoal ingots you refer to are indeed as you claim, but are NOT capable of producing a pitch black item when crafted. The charcoal came from negative karma chars receiving coal as part of christmas gift a while back. This item is pitch black, go ahead and get all the pics you want to compare it with against coal, they are different. Thirdly, the GM fixed only the shrouds, not the robes, not the pally sword, not the dozens of other image dupes I have including tons of glacial spell books, europa gold cloth and weapons.

I don't also intend to throw attitude or BS your way, but the facts are straight here. There is not one real piece of evidence that such an item ever existed naturally prior to the dog dupe, and not one collector has come forth defending the item in question. As for your friend, who knows, maybe he has a dark side, maybe he too was scammed a while back involving the piece. Certainly duping was around before the dog dupe, and exactly a dog dupe situation existed before AoS.

K

Keri Olliander

I still have all my robes and I didn't massively create one kind which is a cotton candy color. These are in fact dog dupes and could be recreated by the mirrior image dupe. 5m tops.