• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SELLING OR TRADING FOUR LEAF CLOVER PLANT

L

lag element

This is truely Rare there was on 13 of these given out bye gms!!!! NO ONE WAS ALOUD TO MAKE GATES OR LEAVE AND COME BACK........THEY GAVE OUT 13 OF THESE PLANTS AND I AM TAKING OFFERS ON 1.....PLEASE POST YOUR OFFER HERE OR PM ME OR ICQ ME WITH OFFER

THANK YOU

THIS ITEM WAS GIVEN TO 13 PEOPLE AT THE VERY END OF THE EVENT! SO IT MAY BE MARKED AS A "GUMBALL MACHINE ITEM" BUT REALITY IS THERE WAS ONLY 13 PEOPLE THERE. SO GUMBALL MACHINE ITEM OR NOT RARE IS RARE lol

Attachments

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
a green trinsic rose, if i get time i can post a piccy tonight, good luck with sale:)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mean to be a jerk but I'm fairly certain there were more than 13 given out, if this was a gumball machine item.

L

lag element

THERE IS ONLY 13 OF THESE....I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT BECAUSE GM WHERE NOT ALLOWING ANYONE TO GATE IN OR OUT OF THIS EVENT!!! ANYONE THAT DID SO WAS REMOVED...AND GOT NOTHING....I WAS AT THIS EVENT SO I KNOW.. THERE WAS ONLY 13 PEOPLE THERE LOL....AND ANOTHER THING I ALSO KNOW IS THAT NO ONE ELSE IS SELLING THIS RARE ITEM!!!! THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE ITEM!!!!!
I DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A JERK WITH THIS REPLY JUST STATING FACTS...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there were a couple on normal vendors at the rares fest so assume there are in the 100s

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
THERE IS ONLY 13 OF THESE....I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT BECAUSE GM WHERE NOT ALLOWING ANYONE TO GATE IN OR OUT OF THIS EVENT!!! ANYONE THAT DID SO WAS REMOVED...AND GOT NOTHING....I WAS AT THIS EVENT SO I KNOW.. THERE WAS ONLY 13 PEOPLE THERE LOL....AND ANOTHER THING I ALSO KNOW IS THAT NO ONE ELSE IS SELLING THIS RARE ITEM!!!! THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE ITEM!!!!!
I DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A JERK WITH THIS REPLY JUST STATING FACTS...
well thats funny i know of 10 at least on great lakes (try at least 30 not 13 )

Boba

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was at this event and there were at least 30 people there. Not sure if people gated in alt's or friends, but I have 3x of these plants locked down in my house right now.

L

lag element

THERE WAS NOT 30 PEOPLE AT THAT EVENT. BUT JUST SAY THERE WAS STILL MAKES IT RARE LOL( THERE IS ALOT MORE PHOENIX ARMOR SUITS)WAY MORE THAN 30 LOL BUT THERE STILL RARE AS HELL...... SO CONSIDERING THERE IS 30 AND THATS THE HIGH END(I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!!!!) THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS STILL REALLY RARE! THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 30 AND 300!

THIS THREAD IS FOR RARES!!! NOT TO FIGHT ABOUT THAT FACT THAT THERE IS MAYBE 29 MORE OUT THERE IF THAT!!!!
IF THE ITEM HAVING MORE THAN 29 MORE OF THEM MAKES THEM NOT RARE THAN PHOENIX ARMOR WOULD BE **** lol
SO MY POINT BEING THAT THIS FOUR LEAF CLOVER PLANT IS RARE!!!!
IF YOU DONT THINK IT IS, DONT MAKE AN OFFER!!!!

L

lag element

I KNOW FOR A FACT THERE IS NO MORE THAN 30!!!! THAT IS EXTREME HIGH....THIS EVENT WAS ON ORGINS LOL.... THERE ISNT EVENT 300 PEOPLE ON THAT SHARD LOL.... SO I AM REALLY SORRY TO THOSE WHO MAY THINK THERE IS 100'S OUT THERE BECAUSE THERE IS NOT!!! THERE MAY BE 30 IF THAT AND I REALLY MEAN IF THAT AND THE PEOPLE THAT WHERE THERE...THEY WHERE THERE ON LIKE 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT ACCTS, SO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE THE ONES SELLING THIS ITEM AT (RARE;S FEST)MEANS THEY ARE RARE AND THOSE PEOPLE PROB HAVE AN XTRA ONE AND THEY WHERE ALSO SELLING THIS ITEM(FOR 100MIL OR MORE)...... I AM TAKING ACOUPLE OFFERS..... ALSO LOOK AROUND TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANY MORE FOR SALE(I DONT THINK YOU WILL).......

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well for 1, the Phoenix Suit is a old school rare and is a wearable, that makes it wanted even if there are 500 suits out there.

If it is indeed true that Neptune knows of 10 people that own one, you own 1+, Jack owns 1+, Mager Payne owns 1+, thats 13 rights there. Ive been to other museums that own atleast one as well. Im not trying to corrupt this thread but unless you KNOW for a FACT that there is 13, there is no way of actually knowing. Unless the EM his/her self said how many was given on the clicky, its just an educated guess on how many are actually out there, and always remember, there are ALWAYS stealthers at the events. Always. People bring in stealth alts and other people have stealthers to loot the corpse when it goes public. Maybe they got a flower to and you just couldnt see them. All im saying is unless you can give us absolute proof that there are 13 in existence, no one here is gonna believe you whether you like it or not. Its a neat item and I personally would like to own one, but there are more that 13 of these out there.

L

lupushor

I have one. I paid 50mil for it but I think I overpriced.
Last I seen sold on boards for 35mil.
There was for sure one at Fest for sale at 40mil and I think it sold but my guess is to an Asian buyer.

And what's with the CAPS ? Too much PvP lately?

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you said what shard, sorry I didn't see it. What shard is this item on please? thank you.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nvm. Didnt read the above post correctly. Thought you were asking what shard is it from instead of what shard it is on. hehe sorry.

L

lag element

i am sorry the above statement about there being 29 of them is correct!!! there where 29 on these given out!!!
Anyways feel free to make offer!!! thank you

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
legitimately curious here... how did you arrive at that number, given your first claim of "NO MORE THAN 13"?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, from 13 to 29 in a few posts!

I'll start the bidding for you at 500k

L

lag element

I was misinformed about the amount is all there was 30 people there altogether... ANYWAYS I FIND YOUR OFFER TO BE VERY RUDE!!! so please stop posting on my thread!

L

lag element

I arrived at the number 30 because i was waiting to talk to the person that i am selling the item for, He informed me that there was 30 people there, some of those people where on more than one acct but still 30 altogether, i was not counting the people that where on more than 1 acct so that is my mistake :).....
Anyways If you are interested in the plant please make an offer If not please stop posting on thread!
Thank You!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a funny post! 13 to 29, then 30 people there so one person didn't get a flower? But to help ya out, avg selling price I have seen is 30 to 40mil so still not bad for a clicky that only 13 or 29 or 30 of around.