• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling on Vendor Questions

Hawkke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
New Player here(about 3 months) just trying to figure out what craftables if any sell on vendors. I have had good luck with "pink scrolls" and translocation powder but cant seem to move anything crafted by my fletcher gm or tailor gm. Any help or guidance greatly appreciated.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You'll have best luck with expendable things. Arrows. Dragon Barding armor. No one buys a regular ole bow or armor anymore in my opinion.

Hawkke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the response, been trying to sell arrows 500 for 9500g on atlantic no luck yet am i priced too high?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Price sounds right. Quantity is wrong I'd say. 500 arrows is like 15 minutes of time when at a spawn or something - I'd sell them in bigger lots.