• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School selling old skool chaos owns all runebook, extremely rare

vega000

Journeyman
selling runebook on ATL , from WAYYYYYYY back in the day .. this is only one ive seen since ive been back from an 8 yr break

icq-666547400

Attachments

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, I've seen many. They range from 25-150, but at 150 the html has to be friggin crazy cool! I'd price this around 30m cause there is no background color and the font is not unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
:ohsnap: a birdie told me he got 100+ for it.
Hehe - I did completely leave out the desire for some items having a greater want from their collectors who are willing to pay more. (But let's be honest, a little birdy told me that 100m to these collectors is like 30m or less due to their Royalty!) ;)

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehe - I did completely leave out the desire for some items having a greater want from their collectors who are willing to pay more. (But let's be honest, a little birdy told me that 100m to these collectors is like 30m or less due to their Royalty!) ;)
Im poor.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Paid 105mil. He had a bid from deagan at 80mil, I wanted the book, so I bought it. You guys obviously saw where I said smooth trade. Instead of posting snide remarks concerning gold, you could've easily icq'ed me with questions or concerns about the trade. Thanks.

OldUO

Adventurer
"someone" ive noticed on these forums is a legendary **** pot stirrer ... glad they are not a mod anymore, poor soul.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Just general discussion. No need to make it bigger than it actually is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk