• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Old Bottle of EggNog & Season Greetings Card 16m for set

G

could i get a screen shot, or a link to pix please?

Thank you!

G

I just like to make sure!

But, in that case, perhaps the price tag is alil high....

G

What all is in this 'set'? I presume 1 greeting card and the eggnog as posted, but 16 mil certainly is a high price to start asking for. However, if it happens to be all three different colored cards, fruit cake, switches, eggnog, both glasses and at least one of the three bags it all came in when you received it, then maybe it'd be worth it.

T

themaster879

What does a Seasons Greetings card go for? I have a green one and was just wondering.

I

imported_Astryl

This made me want to go find mine. I put all 3 colored cards I had, plus the bag o goodies for reference:

My bag (labeled "Happy Holidays!") has:
Green/Grey Cards labeled "Seasons Greetings"
A Wrist Watch
A Bottle of Eggnog
Bunch of Dates (these dont stack with stackable kind)
Fruit Cake
A Fireworks Wand (not blessed)
A Champagne Glass (green)(not flute)
A Champagne Glass (red)(not flute)
A Bottle of Champagne (blue/whitish bottle)

Hopefully I didnt lose anything from mine... my other two are missing the fruit cakes *burp*....ah well

G

*Shares collection*

And ya, that is Coal there in the bottom right. Not labeled "Ore", labeled "Coal". One fruitcake and one Spam. There is a second different hue to the Spam and I'm paying very nicely for one.

G

The other color of spam was for sale on a vendor at one of my luna houses on LS for about a month and a half or so for 10m I think. It finally sold a week or two past.

G

My "coal" is ore, but I got two in the pile. Also need spam and the unblessed wand, which I'm pretty sure I had at least one of and tossed, oopsie.