• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Selling non brittle Abhorrence RARE RARE RARE

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling non brittle Abhorrence. ICQ310851531 Thanks for looking!!
250 min 500mill BO

abhorrence.png

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just read about that property, it is an amazing damage booster for pvm.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
do you have a price range you're looking for?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just read about that property, it is an amazing damage booster for pvm.
i wouldnt use this for pvm. youll do more damage with a comp bow with 1 ai, 2ai if no slayer. your max damage will only be about 50, plus the random bane proc of around 100. Only way i could see this be used in pvm is if the character has no tactics skill. just auto-attack archery.
its more of a novelty pvp archer-mage weapon. the bane proc basically performs as a second hit spell, around 14 damage in that situation.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wouldnt use this for pvm. youll do more damage with a comp bow with 1 ai, 2ai if no slayer. your max damage will only be about 50, plus the random bane proc of around 100. Only way i could see this be used in pvm is if the character has no tactics skill. just auto-attack archery.
its more of a novelty pvp archer-mage weapon. the bane proc basically performs as a second hit spell, around 14 damage in that situation.
Worked well on my archer tamer mage no tactics temp

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worked well on my archer tamer mage no tactics temp
agreed, i used to have have exact same template. i converted to sdi weaver mage, but if still used archery would be perfect bow for that. obviously not a standard archer bow but very good for archer mage w/ no tactics.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
32M

Edit: this is on Atlantic?