• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling my Luna house on Europa

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all! I think time has come to sell my Luna house on Europa because I'm not realy still playing on this shard. I hope there is a person who will use that house with advantages for Europa shard and will make a shop or a museum or a rune library inside Luna walls. My house is situated on the North side of Luna. You don't have to run backwards from the road and can enter it just from the road. The house is nearly empty at the moment, I canseled all rental contracts, but maybe it will take a week or so to get all renter's vendors fall. I'll take this time to try to get the higher's bid on my house. I have an offer of 150mil on it already and wish to see if I can get any more. You can find me on ICQ 19-833-474 or send a message to my brother's discord: BratMks#0970

Best wishes. Nivarus.

PS The house is huge and can't even fit on the screen. I believe its size is 18*13

NivLunaHouse.jpg