• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling my collection, reboot (less confusing) - Atlantic

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Decided to redo my thread to make it less confusing. In the following list I will put prices that I'm looking for the items that I have, however I am open to offers on each. If there's any question as to what item is what, ask. You can ask questions by asking me in this thread, pming me, or icq me at 626 994 256. Thanks. I am also selling three really nice property locations which I will list in this thread as well.

New Magincia on the water 15x15 trammel... sick location, as seen in rares id picture -400m obo on atl **SOLD**

New Magincia, in the center of the city... picture below 300m **SOLD**

Zento 17x12 vendor house as seen in picture - 375m obo on atl

Not in picture or numbered: Dread Warhorse pet power calculator rating 2.6, 2.7 with skills stats:
Hit Points: 631
Str/Dex/Int: 526 / 125 / 125
Resists: 69 / 24 / 36 / 54 / 43
Skills:
Wrestling: 100
Tactics: 99.8
Resist: 99
Anatomy: 100
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 99.9
Eval Int: 100
Meditation: 100

Not numbered but in picture: two story statue, talks - 175m

1)Pirate Eye Patches (Give Tram and Fel Moon Locations When Double Clicked) (20) - **SOLD**

2) A Helm Made With Scales From A Crimson Dragon (St. George's Day 2010, Europa) (1)- 225m. This is not the one that was scammed from the atl rares fest. This is the one that was bought legit through the silent auction. The scammed one was blessed with a bless deed and powdered to 255. (was bought by useless merch, then stolen by shinobi, then given back to useless merch, then he quit and gave to me to sell for him). **SOLD**

3) Invasion Plans (10) - 75m

4) Royal Guard Investigator - **SOLD**

5) Scaffold - **SOLD**

6) Happy Juice (5) - 175m

7) An-Kal-Lem Blood Invocation (Red Grusome Standard) (10) - 225m

8) Orcish Voodoo Doll (15) - 250m on hold

9) An Especially Spooky Skull With Candle (10) - 150m

10) A Blood Covered Map Fragment (10 Total, 5 Top + 5 Bottom) - 300m have top and bottom both /5 **SOLD**

11) Zog Reborn Playset (20) - **SOLD**

12) A Lucky Raptor Scale (Gives Luck When Clicked) (10) - **SOLD**

13)Babycakes Toy Oven (20) - **SOLD**

14) An-Kal-Lem (15) flamestrikes - **SOLD**

15) Chesapeake item - The Fish That Ate The Remains Of Gareth (Two Tone Fish Trophy Much More Rare) ~Less Than 15(*) rarer version **SOLD**

16) A Bottle Of Elixir Granting Supernatural Abilities (10) - **SOLD**

17) All Mesanna Saw Was These Footprints As I Walked Away Alive While Playing Mesanna Roulette (Footprints - Glacial) (22) - **SOLD**

18) It Wasn't In The Cards For Me Playing Mesanna Roulette On Origin (Playing Cards - Two Handed Light - Pink) (27) - 150m

http://i39.***********/iemkgw.jpg

http://i44.***********/4zzgo.jpg

http://i39.***********/nps938.jpg

A

asherd

All Mesanna Saw Was These Footprints As I Walked Away Alive While Playing Mesanna Roulette will offer 150mil