• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Selling Multiple high end pets

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have several pets - i do not need them all. I can provide details if interested . All pets are done up 120 scrolled out and finished unless otherwise noted for maximum damage ICQ 382-462-294

Black Cu 120d Discordance/Armor Ignore/Conductive Blast/Bleed/Healing
Blue/Yellow Tangle Colored Hiyru 120d Bushid/Whirlwind/Explosive Goo/Grasping Claw/Dismount
Midnight Blue Lesser Hiryu - 120d Bushido/Whirlwind/Armor Ignore/Grasping Claw/Dismount
Shiny Nightmare - 120d Magery Mastery/Dismount/Dragons Breath
Bane Dragon - 120d in Wrestle/Eval 110 Magery Has Magery/Venomous bite and still half of its training points left. Was working poisoning before putting Mortal or another special on.
Red Cu Sidhe - Almost all training points left. 120 Healing. Ready to finish just never got around to completing it.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if interested in a pet please post or icq ur offer. if details are needed regarding the pet please ask or i can show u ingame

thnx!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mare is sold. Hiryus and bane dragon still available

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i've had multiple requests regarding the bane dragon. Here it is. it has 479 training points left, which i intended to put on max intel, mortal, and the rest in some scrolls and mana. The bane dragon only gets one round of 1500 points so you have to use the points wisely. but it in its current state is one of the most powerful pvp pets ebcause of its poison breath that is inherent. I've been sllloooowlly working its poisoning skill. its really hard on these.

upload_2017-6-18_15-43-50.png

upload_2017-6-18_15-45-1.png
upload_2017-6-18_15-45-11.png
upload_2017-6-18_15-45-33.png
upload_2017-6-18_15-45-44.png
upload_2017-6-18_15-46-23.png
upload_2017-6-18_15-46-41.png
upload_2017-6-18_15-46-52.png

Attachments

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i can get screenshots of the hiryus later if desired, but form what i remember they are built for max dmg, 700 str, regened out, 120 scrolled/trained in everything they can. the goo hiryu is around 650hp, the AI is around 850 hp.

The red cu is still avail as well, in the same state but it also is now 120 wrestle

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exp goo hiryu screenshots. thing is amazing at a champ spawn

upload_2017-6-18_19-7-2.png