• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Multiple Berserker Scythes 2mil

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I ended up with a large amount of the last of the Berserker Scythes on Pacific. I'm selling these for 2mil each. Please PM if interested in one or multiples.

C

Connor_Graham

I still have a few of these left, but they're moving pretty quickly...

T

themaster879

If i was you id wait to sell the rest of these because the were the least spawned of the three and i believe they will be worth the most later on. Just a word of advice

G

Theyre the least useful, or desirable imo, the staff and kryss at least have some applicable game uses.

T

themaster879

True, but rare collectors really dont care about the usefulness of an item. :p

G

ummmm? aye, we do. thats why items with mods sell for more money than deco generally does. in addition compare these scythes to those from the 2006 Halloween event, the items are about equivalent in usefulness. on most shards the Grim Reaper Version only sells for about 4-6m, but is also a very slow item to move.

T

themaster879

That is true you guys do buy items with the good mods. If i affended anyone im sorry :p

R

RestlessLA

these scythes are supposed to be able to blackrock infect things... that makes them useful to anyone that actively searches to collect blackrock chests

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

these scythes are supposed to be able to blackrock infect things... that makes them useful to anyone that actively searches to collect blackrock chests

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what they do, but is pretty much their only benefit aside from the Demon slayer property. They're too slow to really have a whole lot of use. I'd rather just sell them off and let someone else handle the speculating part of it. I'm going to hang onto 3 of them for myself, as they did say that these can't have powder of fort used on them.