• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling most of my collection on atlantic - good event/sb's

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Selling most of my collection on atlantic - just added more nice event items

condensed posts into one post for easier browsing and erased items that sold open to offers; lowered some prices 12/4 we can use a broker if you cover whatever expenses... well known brokers only.

my icq # 626 994 256

Zento 17x12 vendor house as seen in picture - 375m obo on atl

New Magincia on the water 15x15 trammel... sick location, as seen in picture -400m obo on atl

A Helm Made With Scales From A Crimson Dragon (St. George's Day 2010, Europa) (1)- 225m or best offer this is not the one that was scammed from the atl rares fest. this is the one that was bought legit through the silent auction. the scammed one was blessed with a bless deed and powdered to 255. Picture at the bottom for proof... (was bought by useless merch, then stolen by shinobi, then given back to useless merch, then he quit and gave to me to sell for him).

Royal Guard Investigator - 150m or make offer selling for a friend, will relay offers to him to consider.

Two story statue - 175m these talk

It Wasn't In The Cards For Me Playing Mesanna Roulette On Origin (Playing Cards - Two Handed Light - Pink) (27) - 150m obo

Invasion Plans (10) - 75m obo

Babycakes Toy Oven (20) - 110m

Chesapeake item - The Fish That Ate The Remains Of Gareth (Two Tone Fish Trophy Much More Rare) ~Less Than 15(*) rarer version... 115m

Wig - 70m on vendor at genesis archives

Scaffold - 180m

All Mesanna Saw Was These Footprints As I Walked Away Alive While Playing Mesanna Roulette (Footprints - Glacial) (22) - 180m

An-Kal-Lem (15) flamestrikes - 175m obo

A Bottle Of Elixir Granting Supernatural Abilities (10) - 200m

A Blood Covered Map Fragment (10 Total, 5 Top + 5 Bottom) - 300m or best offer have top and bottom both /5

Zog Reborn Playset (20) - 175m

A Lucky Raptor Scale (Gives Luck When Clicked) (10) - 140m

http://i43.***********/jj5tkx.jpg

http://i44.***********/4zzgo.jpg

http://i40.***********/xqhpiu.jpg

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Re: Selling some good Server births/event items on atlantic - added drach event arms

bump added more rares 2 posts above

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for quick easy trade for the void tower! Gave gold first then got item no problems.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shamrock sent you a PM, I assume that is ICQ# at top also, sent message there to but wasnt sure.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the skull of cut throat pirate the black skull helm? if so i will offer 100mil for it.

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
hiya can i buy them manacles? and is that Cocoon sold?
i can throw the manacles on my vendor. it's at genesis archives... the pitiable cocoon ill take offers on but it won't come cheap because i paid a good amount on it. (if that's the cocoon you mean)

A

asherd

that will work let me know when there on vendor if there not already on there and sold!!

A

asherd

Two story statue i dunno if ur takeing bids but ill pay 120mil on this item

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Re: Selling most of my collection on atlantic - just added more nice event items

Thank you for the smooth and fast trade and reply. During the transaction I was asked to paid the 240mil first. Definitely a trustworthy person.