• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Mini House Deed Set(Sold)

G

been trying to sell one of those sets for ages ...noone seems to want them or just single ones

mine is on ATL if anyone needs and i am flexible on the price

T

themaster879

Still selling this thing, i might be transferring to Legends if anyone wants in there but im still on Great Lakes right now. :p

T

themaster879

I am on Legends now so if anyone on there wants it let me know

T

themaster879

Normally i would take this trade but less than 10 mins after transferring to shard i placed a tram keep
I could accept something else though as trade :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

Normally i would take this trade but less than 10 mins after transferring to shard i placed a tram keep
I could accept something else though as trade :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you move to?

T

themaster879

Don't worry all my chars are on Great Lakes still, I just took one of my fighters over to Legends to do some selling and buying and all that. :p A brand new shard for me to corrupt!

T

themaster879

Anyone want this for 15m? really good deal here, you wont find any cheaper. i would accept trades for it, maybe a crimson or something? i dont know, shoot me an offer!

I

imported_feath

I'll take it for 15m on legends, so long as it includes -all- the set. thanks, i've sent you an icq.

T

themaster879

It does include all the mini house deeds. Let me know a time and place to do the trade.