• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Mesanna's Plague Mask Glacial-Magenta color! Thanks!

BratMks

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello All! I am wanting to sell MESANNA's Plague Mask Glacial-Magenta color Hue 1283. Very Nice and Shiny Color - not mush such masks in Game. All! C'mon Please. The price is low - only 199M. And That is for Good Mesanna's Item With Nice Looking and Rare. Look at other Auction Items - they are 2-6platinums each and not so Shiny and not Mesanna's. That mask will look good at any house and any wall. Again - the price is low for very cool item in game and the color of that mask is the best color in game. The item is on Atlantic shard. Also I can do it on Europa shard from my second set. Thanks to all and Enjoy the Game! Below is the picture of Glacial-Magenta Mask!

Attachments