• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Mannequin Deed...

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Actually I have 2 mannequin deeds I was going to keep the second one but if you want that one too you can have it... 2m for both if not I have the one for you

Ceronis Liadon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'll give 750k for one or 1.5mil for both. I'm told that's a little under the going price, but I live that no-gp life, y'know? I stay broke

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll give 750k for one or 1.5mil for both. I'm told that's a little under the going price, but I live that no-gp life, y'know? I stay broke
As a PvPr , why wouldn't you live the "risk vs reward" life that Siege brags about,and simply open your house to the public and use Stewards, which are much cheaper than Mannequins and pretty much perform the same functions and more ? Don't worry, you're in a large member'd group with very nice jackets. By the way, I practice what I preach, and have 11 mannequins, which I will gladly sell for 11 mil. :)

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
steward takes up 125 lockdowns regardless of how many items you put on it, so that right there is a real disadvantage over mannequins

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, owner may put up to 125 items in steward bag, only owner can open bag to remove items. So as long as owner never tells anyone else the steward's secret word (or do not enter a word). The steward can act as a secure container for owner.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
steward takes up 125 lockdowns regardless of how many items you put on it, so that right there is a real disadvantage over mannequins
I just assumed any self respecting pvp'r would not be at or near a lockdown limit, unless of course, they're a closet deco artist, which is possible...and totally fine ;-)

Ceronis Liadon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh mai, I feel attacked.

Wait, is this about the Mana spike in moonglow? Because I'm not a pvper, I just play one on siege perilous.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Actually, owner may put up to 125 items in steward bag, only owner can open bag to remove items. So as long as owner never tells anyone else the steward's secret word (or do not enter a word). The steward can act as a secure container for owner.
did not know this ... nice