• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Selling LS Full DEAD LORD ARMOR EM Event SUIT & OCE EM Catalyst Suit LANTERN!! (Reserves Lowered!!)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello friends, so I have this Full EM Event item Dread Lord Armor Set, that came from Lake Superior, if I'm not mistaking. Im looking for approx 4p for the suit, or Best Offer, will except items for trade as well such as a Blaze Cue specifically and some Powerscrolls, 5.0sots and alacrities. Ty friends, ill put some pictures of the suit below. Please ICQ me number below on my Banner, and or PM me, I'm sometimes late on answering the stratics PMs and I'm Sorry for that, I will try be better at that. Ty and have great day all! There is total of 6 pieces with the Boots Included.
Looking for 3.85p, OBO !!

- ALSO AVAILABLE on Atlantic
Oceania Lantern "Final Piece to Suit" from Stealing Event EM ITEM : 1.25p, OBO

Last edited:

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
BUMP !! Might take less then my Reserves if you Icq Me or Private Message me, all Items still available on Atlantic, looking to move QUICK !!!