• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling loads of stuff from my house! (lots of pictures) *updated with my uber pvp armor*

B

Bong.Water

Cleaning out my house and trying to get enough gold to sell for an xbox 360. So here are some items ive got pictures of and i should have more items up soon

My ICQ 248-111-593

Im taking offers on the following items on Great Lakes:

1. Sigil Buckler

2. Butchers Knife

3. Bracelet - +7 Resisting Spells, 10% HCI, 8% DCI, 3% LMC, 5% Cold Resists

4. Ring +2 Str, 5% HCI, 0/3, 13% Fire resists

5. Ring 11% HCI, 7% Physical, 5% Cold, 13% Poison Resists

6. 100% LRC Neon Leather Suits

7. Old Gloves and Sword made by pimp daddy

8.Sheild

9. Shield

10. Prize Ticket

11. Legs

12. Legs

13. Laterns

14. Tokens

15. Guild Deed

16. Lots of old xmas stuff

17. ML Dog

18. is this stuff even worth anything?

19. Blackmoor

B

Bong.Water

Also what do you think these pieces of armor are worth?

G

Sleeves = 40-70m
Shield = 15m
Gloves = 10m
Leggings = 10m
Ring = 15m
Fork = 5m

Those would be rough approximations, but I think they're close enough to the mid-high range of what the items are worth. I put in more or less the full range for the sleeves since they are the nicest part of the suit. If you're selling pieces individually, I might be interested in some of them.

B

Bong.Water

<blockquote><hr>

Sleeves = 40-70m
Shield = 15m
Gloves = 10m
Leggings = 10m
Ring = 15m
Fork = 5m

Those would be rough approximations, but I think they're close enough to the mid-high range of what the items are worth. I put in more or less the full range for the sleeves since they are the nicest part of the suit. If you're selling pieces individually, I might be interested in some of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow i payed 120mill for the arms a year or two ago
i hate to see my armor decrease in value.

G

That's because gold increased in value, and the constant amount of barbed kits flooding the market drops armor value more as well.

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow - apparently I need to sell some of my stockpiled enhanced items. I have many pieces of this quality, but I never imagined they were worth multi-millions.

Best of luck selling and getting your 360!