• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling list

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
hello, im liquidating all this items:

-elemental cameo 125m
-reptile cameo 165m
-leurocians 300 luck mempho 110m
-30 hci helm 35m
-20 stealth cloak 70m
-30sdi dragon slayer spellbook 100m
- 48x fire paintings 35m per or 300m for 10 of them. (11 sold)
- 23x bless deeds 20m per
- koi pond 70m
- 5x meditation 120 15m per
- 2x tactics 120 40m per
- 2x healing 120 3m per
- 3x anatomy 120 18m per
- 3x wrestling 120 18m per
- focus 120 18m
- magery 120 18m
- eval int 120 4m

Last edited:

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I could be wrong but the guy selling these items in general chat is also selling a blessed Lavaliere and yet there are 2 posts with different names selling these exact items. Guess people need to pay attention to Chat more.

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
ye i bougth some of his stuff minus the animals and lavaliere lol that doesnt mean its me

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
u can doubt all u want lol im not ill mc love ya, my name in game is facetoname and i consider myself known by most people :) anyways thank u for the free bumps u have been blessing me with.

PS: if u wanna continue with ur conspiracy theory ur free of doing so but i would apreciate if u kept it out of my post and at least state the 3rd acc so i get another free laugh :)