• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling LARGE Rubble Collection, on Catskills, 200+ Pieces

• Thread starter Lord Mike
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Mike

Ok guys here are some images. I'm not interested in selling them individually so if you just want the tent pieces, bid on just them and you get the rest for free if you win
I'm leaving game and want to liquidate this collection. The keep it is all in is also for sale. All items on the roof come with the collection (sandstone steps, oh hi trees, table, rocks). The bags and the chests are not rubble, the broken chair is. The collection is very heavy and if need be I will move everything to a small house and transfer house to you or we can use an agree upon broker to hold money while you move items out.

If you want the keep at 40mil onto final offer. Lets try and keep this open till Friday. I will list a super buyout offer which I really really dont think will be reached but in the event bidding reaches 65million(not including keep) I will sell at that price (fair warning so in the unlikely event it reaches a high price people don't get mad at me for closing early.

Feel free to ask questions.

G

65m. Please ICQ me or PM me if i win the bid (incase if I miss this thread)