• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Large Fel House - 35 Million - Private!

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hey all,

I was originally going to keep this, but limited accounts, space, etc. My friend was then going to take it but he just acquired a Fel Keep.

So I am selling this large felucca house. It is VERY private. Large Yard. Zero Spawn. Surrounded on 3 sides by water for boats. Great for AFK Macro.

To get to the house alone, you have to run through a swamp. The only thing even close to it is a vacant Felucca Keep that is also for sale. Great opportunity to own an entire peninsula that is a slice of quiet paradise.

First one to offer 35 million takes it.

Thanks!!

Happy Meal

Attachments

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Also, just as a side note something larger can be placed if you like the custom house... probably close to a max size.

However, I have never owned a custom house other than a Luna House for a short time. I like the classic houses. :)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"ideal location for afk macroing"

...take my moniesssss!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
I dont think i even follow either one of those comments....

Just about anything in this game will cost ya 35 million gold.... heck a single piece of armor will cost more. Not asking for an arm and a leg here...

I think this is a good price and opportunity with someone who has 2 accounts to own a private peninsula which could include the Fel Keep and a large brick for additional storage. You could also have your boat off the shore. Ive come to learn everyone seems to want to voice opinions on other seller's posts and troll threads though...

Anyways, i have an interested buyer, so thanks for the icqs. If anyone else has any interest let me know, and i can put you on the list incase the deal does not go thru.

Thx everyone