• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Inquistors Resolution 18 Milion...

T

tristo

What is it about this item that makes it worth so much more than all the other artifacts?

G

You cannot get a "cursed" version of an Inquis...only the real deal.

J

Jaimes

Also, Inquisitor's Resolution is a non-jewelry, non-weapon source of FCR. This makes it very useful to personally bless. You can combine Inq with a 1/2 ring and 1/1 bracelet and be at capped casting speed. Or whichever combo you choose.

G

casting speed for mage is 2/4 so you need a fc1 and a fc/fcr 1/1 jewel so it wont cost you a lot to go out.

G

I think it's 2/6 mage, 4/6 pally, but that they may have changed the pally to also be 2/6.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's 2/4 for mage

[/ QUOTE ]

When did this change?

G

Faster Casting
Intensity Range: 1
Maximum Attainable: 2(4)
Found On: Weapons, Shields, Jewelry, Spellbooks, Wands

Faster Casting makes you able to cast Magery and Paladin spells faster than normal. For every point in Faster Casting you have the casting time is shortened by 0.25 second.

Faster Casting is capped at 2 for magery spells and 4 for paladin abilities.

Faster Cast Recovery
Intensity Range: 1 - 3
Maximum Attainable: 8(12)
Found On: Jewelry, Spellbooks

Faster Cast Recovery shortens the time you have to wait between casting spells. For every point of Faster Cast Recovery you have the delay is shortened by 0.25 second.

Although there is no cap on how much Faster Cast Recovery you can have there is no benefit of having more than <u> 6 </u> , because the delay cannot be less than 0 seconds.

Spellbooks can only be crafted with a range of 1 - 2 Faster Cast Recovery.

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/itemproperties.php#fc

G

Its been that way for along time ... that is why u always see KOC saying if some people would learn the game they would think different of certain guilds....

I bet there is alot of stuff out there you guys dont know...

but if you are always running stealth templates you never will know...

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

not trying to hijack your thread but whats the going rate of an orny on siege just started here so im needing to know how many years it will take to get the gold to purchase one?

G

I know the game......I'm just giving 2 bit lesson to someone who doesn't know

G

Nice one.......you should take Kage's advice, hehe

oops....you do play a mage
You just need to learn game mechanics now.

G

well could be worse. just look at me. know all the mechanics, just suck at playing xD

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

Nice one.......you should take Kage's advice, hehe

oops....you do play a mage
You just need to learn game mechanics now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never heard of a typo genius?

G

hehe.......NO, I just enjoyed how you try to cover up your lack of intelligence.

Here is something else for your lack of intelligence......preview your post. Just check mark "i want to preview my post" before clicking "continue".

I would assume KOC would teach you this, seeing how advanced and smart they are on Siege.

G

KOC has entertained me enough.....back to vacation.

Don't get all stressed out over this game KOC.....

A

Azural Kane

Er, yes, because I run around with 2:4 casting all the time, considering I run Inquis and Orny's mostly. Harrrrrrr, you're so smart...

N

Nico-SP

why?Then we can see you cry about it and feel like a big man...better yet check every word from here on out and give us a update on whats spelled wrong...lol..get a job and then buy a life...btw your not cool or even a somebody you had the best item ever(which was given to you) to be on sp and couldn't even use it right...how was my spelling?

p.s. So why don't you smokebomb your pretty arse outta my thread troll..

G

hehehe......someone is stressing or just got panties crossed in the wrong crack.

Which is it?

Didn't know you had so much feelings for me.

Oh...who are you?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Harrrrrrr, you're so smart...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the one that argued that max casting was 2/4, then tried to play it off like it was a typo, hehe

G

either way......I guess your my #1 fan!!!!

All I have to say is......Thanks

N

Nico-SP

lemme get this straight your on vacation if front of your cpu on a sp forum and worshipping me like baby jesus and im your #1 fan?lol..you can tell your vmp...btw your welcome...

G

Yes....thanks to mobile internet, laptop, and time. Yeppers, I have time while on vacation.

Oh.....was it you who replied to a post of mine. I thought my replies were to azuralkane and not you.

But....I dont need to get into this childish who did what first. You got me.

N

Nico-SP

Talk to your momma like that not to me son...btw thnx for the free bumps tool...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Talk to your momma like that not to me son...

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you be anymore childish? At least be little more original.......this is so old.

I guess thats what everyone can expect from you. Great job!!!

N

Nico-SP

here ill say something you can understand...smokebomb away tool...

G

Your welcome on the bump......whats the bid? I lost track 2 pages back.

G

<blockquote><hr>

here ill say something you can understand...smokebomb away tool...

[/ QUOTE ]

Again.....do you have anything new to say?&gt; Let me spell this out for you, you surely don't understand what it means to be original.

O

r

i

g

i

n

a

l

G

Have I hit my max post count already?

HEHE.....I'm done with this youngster. He's definitely has a lot to learn.

Later Kelmo.......cya

N

Nico-SP

oh man you broke out the up and down letters talk about original...pot+kettle=mono...

N

Nico-SP

im just trying to keep my post bumped up thnx mono for helping me ...sorry kelmo...

G

See......you missed the big picture for the reason why I did that.

Your definitely incapable of understanding anything.

Jokes on you, hahahaha

G

All is well that ends well... I think. Sorry to bust up your board fight.

G

It's kewl Kelmo......I think he was winning with his ignorance anyways.

I'm sure glad you came in for the save.....not sure what I would have done without you. Again thxs