• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Last day for Auctioning 44 Human/Garg Legandary Rings

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction will last until 4/27/2018 at 5pm eastern. 10 minute rule will apply. No reserve set along with no buyout. ICQ bids will be accepted as well. 52584962.

Rings 1 - 20

1. 2 mil - Zayin
4. 1 mil - Finley
5. 1 mil - Mtoh
9. 5 mil - Hellfight
14. 5 mil - Hellfight
31. 10 mil - Metal
39. 1 mil - Zayin

Attachments

Last edited:

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rings 21 - 40

Attachments

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well Can someone let me know if any are worth anything. There are 44 items one has to be worth something.

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 1/2 hours left to bid on 44 decent rings. no offer will be turned away. all must go

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry a guildmate made the purchase of the rest keith. he thought 1k was a little low balling so be offered 100k each

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
sorry a guildmate made the purchase of the rest keith. he thought 1k was a little low balling so be offered 100k each
All good. Perhaps you might consider setting a reserve next time. I would have paid over 100K for a few of them. But I like bargains as well. :)

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) i understand but it is so hard to get a quote on a lot of items and then i toss out 44 of them. so could have been a while before someone got back to me on quotes but i do appreicate it