• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Selling Hand of the Defiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering this is a live event... I'm sure these will be on every shard.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
The item is located on Atl and the event already happened this morning on Atl. So, if you missed out on the Atl event this morning and are interested in buying post here with an offer. I have a buyout set of 200 mil (this is not the reserve price b/c there is no reserve price).

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
I was at the event, got the Hand and was thinking about selling it to kit out a char on atlantic.
I was thinking of asking maybe 1-2m for it, But 200m?!!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the person that bought it is gonna be pissed when they find out that thousands of these are going to exist since they are being given out on all shards

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya i agree with Restless. These Claws will be at 2-5mil within a week even tho it shoots sparkles, Not worth more than 10 to me. I think the Daemonic Crisis Vanguisher is way better than this item in my opinion.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
price will be the same as the.. valiant dawn statue and the empty crystal displays...same sort of global...click and win.... global event prize trinkets

guess u will always get someone trying his hand...LOL:lick:

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
price will be the same as the.. valiant dawn statue and the empty crystal displays...same sort of global...click and win.... global event prize trinkets

guess u will always get someone trying his hand...LOL:lick:
If a vendor had these 3 items (statue/display/hand) all priced the same, i reckon the hand would sell quite fast.
Not because it is the newest, but because it does something.
So hand maybe worth a little bit more than others maybe.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If a vendor had these 3 items (statue/display/hand) all priced the same, i reckon the hand would sell quite fast.
Not because it is the newest, but because it does something.
So hand maybe worth a little bit more than others maybe.
GUESS U DIDNT see the joke bit....LOL...

yes they will be worth more now..but with similar number to the others 2-4m tops...droppng as time goes by...lets be honest..all shards and most people will have taken 2-3 each at least???

Status
Not open for further replies.