• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Great Lakes Minor Museum [Pictures Included]

I

imported_Cysphruo

that is some fancy decorating, i like the displays the items sit on especially

M

mdacc#one

people are afraid of click on links, why don't you just post whats in it

G

if you mouse over the link, you can see the url at the bottom of your browser, and its a stratics link.

G

True, people these days have every reason to fear links. For all the skeptics reading this, follow these instructions:

Go to the Great Lakes Trading Forum.
Look for me, Jasonleebeck.
Thread title: <u>Mini Museum For Sale [Felucca] !!! BE WARNED !</u>

For all those wondering why i'm saying Be Warned, it's a Felucca house, and you very well may be killed.

Excerpt from my GL Trade Forum:

<blockquote><hr>

Included Items:
COMPLETE SET OF TOKUNO MINORS! FULL TOMB OF KNOWLEDGE, FLUTES OF RENEWAL, FARMERS KASA AND MORE !!
COMPLETE SET OF ILSH MINORS !!(excluding Seahorse and Anchor)CANDELABRA, FEY LEGGINGS BOTH ELF AND HUMAN, CAPTAIN QUACKLEBUSHES CUTLASS AND MORE !!!
COMPLETE SET OF TOKUNO STEALABLE ARTIFACTS .. SWORDS, STATUES, FLOWERS, SCULPTURES AND MORE !!!
AT LEAST A DOZEN (12) HERITAGE ITEMS PLACED INCLUDING BOTH GOLD AND SILVER SUITS OF ARMOR, RUGS COVERED BROKEN CHAIR AND MORE !!
COMPLETE SET OF TOKUNO MAJORS (excluding dyes) RUNE BEETLE CARAPACE, STORMGRIP, SWORDS OF PROSPERITY AND MORE !!
COMPLETE OR NEAR COMPLETE NEW HAVEN QUEST ITEMS INCLUDING PHILOSOPHERS HAT, HALLOWED SPELLBOOK, TWILIGHT JACKET AND MORE !!

SEVERAL METAL/STRONG BOXES, FURNITURE, STONE TABLES AND A PERSONAL BLESS DEED FOR DiMeBaGDaRrElL locked down on display just outside the front doors.

Extra blue goza mats used in creating the display mantles, dye tub used and 200+ cloth. With over 150 Rares included in the purchase, there's still more for over 2000+ ITEMS !! This is a max storage home and you need Mondains Legacy for ownership!! As this home is in Fel, travel to the house is AT YOUR OWN RISK. I am not responsible for lost items should you decide to view the home.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do intend to be in WBB this coming Sunday Night gating and handing out runes to those interested.