• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Selling good PvP jewelry

Galo Doido

Adventurer
ring chiv macer.jpg

Taking fair offers on jewelry.
20m reserve, min 10m increments,
Auction ends oct 30, 9pm est

Leave a comment, PM or ICQ me at 342424374

Last edited:

Galo Doido

Adventurer
@Galo Doido I'm guessing you've sold this to someone else as you continue to ignore me. At least you're rude enough to not respond although have been online multiple times.

Poor seller, waste of time .
Hello there, sorry i have been really busy these past few days and i honestly always forget to check the forums PMs. I have just seen ur PM and responded to it. I still have the stuff u won on auction if u wanna get it. Next time just contact me on ICQ cause i can respond way much faster there. The other winners that have contacted me over icq already got their stuff days ago. Thx

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello there, sorry i have been really busy these past few days and i honestly always forget to check the forums PMs. I have just seen ur PM and responded to it. I still have the stuff u won on auction if u wanna get it. Next time just contact me on ICQ cause i can respond way much faster there. The other winners that have contacted me over icq already got their stuff days ago. Thx
:ten:

abba

Visitor
hey, is #10 still up for grabs, willing to pay 20 mil or so.