• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Good Frost Mites (Atlantic)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm selling three good 2 slot Frost Mites on Atlantic. They're all skill trained to GM already. Farmed around 1,400 Frost Mites to get the one i wanted to spawn (high rating 85 Cold/50 Poison 2 slot), and tamed these along the way. Give me an offer.

#1: SOLD - 2 slot Frost Mite that rated as 80.6% upon tame, and 89.0% after training DEX to 125. Here's his suggested RC+AP build. Saved Planner | uo-cah.com
Sell Mite 1.PNG

#2: SOLD - 2 slot Frost Mite that rated as 80.3% upon tame, and 87.8% after training DEX to 125. Here's his suggested RC+AP build. Saved Planner | uo-cah.com
Sell Mite 2.PNG

#3: - SOLD. 2 slot Frost Mite that rated as 45.8% upon tame, and 54.5% after training DEX to 125. What makes him special despite his lower rating %, is his 85 Cold/50 Poison Resist, which is the lowest in those resists they can spawn with, therefore allowing Energy Resist (a much more valuable resist) to go higher. The only drawback to his lower rating, is he can only reach 22 SR instead of 30. Here's his suggested RC+AP build. Saved Planner | uo-cah.com
Sell Mite 3.PNG

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All three Frost Mites can easily reach over 1,000 Health, and the 80s% ones can max out every single limit while still having TP left over (nothing left to spend it on). The 85/50 maxes out everything but SR. With their 100% Cold Damage and RC, Frost Mites are excellent against bosses like Virtuebane, Stygian Dragon, Rikktor, etc.

The devs were talking about making Frost Mites ridable as well. Ultima Online Newsletter #2
"We were also asked to add more tamable mounts such as the Ossein Ram and Frost Mite. I've asked our artists to investigate whether we can accomplish this request with these creatures, and if everything looks good I'll let you know when you might be able to ride the mighty Ossein Ram or Frost Mite!"

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's a 78.3% rated 85/50 Frost Mite that i kept for myself, at 5 slots. He still has enough TP left to 120 all of his skills, with 25 TP leftover after that and nothing to spend it on. He's a monstrosity.
Icicle 1.PNG

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hoping to be able to buy a 120 Wrest PS for my new Frost Mite (this monster is replacing an old 3 slot spawn that has 120 Wrest), after selling these three.

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
But for real I MITE be interested in #3 if you got a price in mind pm me and maybe we can work something out. I do have need of a good cold damage pet.