• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Gold/Val Hams/Verite Hams

L

lennykravitz

Selling Gold @ $1 per Mil !! ---- 1 Billion+ @ $0.75 per

Val Hammers - 15m or $14 per, 10+ @ 13m or $12 per, 100+ @ 11m or $10 per

Verite Hammer - 8m or $7 per, 10+ @ 7m or $6 per, 100+ @ 6m or $5 per

#438-827-653

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks Kaj, i needed a good laugh today :)
irony indeed ~ that's hilarious! so by his own definition, he's an uber tool.
:lol:

L

lennykravitz

ever heard of sarcasm..im not even gonna bother with u 2 nobodys :)...dont worry...i can get anything in this game...i can take a **** sell it on ebay and buy both of ur accounts...ull still remain to be a couple of nameless tools :-/...

/fail

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done. I like the way you sign out with /fail, clearly admitting that you fail at life.

R

RavenWinterHawk

ever heard of sarcasm..im not even gonna bother with u 2 nobodys :)...dont worry...i can get anything in this game...i can take a **** sell it on ebay and buy both of ur accounts...ull still remain to be a couple of nameless tools :-/...

/fail
dork.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

/fail
:loser:

L

lennykravitz

lmao..i love nobodys like u...thanks for making my business better ur just promoting it by posting ur nonsense here...made myself over 1bil in 2 days

J

jack flash

/fail
lol Kaj yr a nobody, so that means- who are you and how do i know u?

G

goldstandard

Xtreme Gamer made alot of more then a billion LEGITIMATELY too I may add *Evil laugh*