• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling gold $.70 per mil.

B

blust4

Bought 100mill ATL no problems. Thanks mate.
If there is no problem, why are all his posts deleted overnight? I saw his messages posted on all major trade forums last night. A few hours later, all are gone.

S

shonsu

If there is no problem, why are all his posts deleted overnight? I saw his messages posted on all major trade forums last night. A few hours later, all are gone.
Dunno. All's I know, I am 100mill richer in game, and 70 bucks poorer in RL ;). Thanks a bunch, mysterious gold selling poster :)

B

blust4

Dunno. All's I know, I am 100mill richer in game, and 70 bucks poorer in RL ;). Thanks a bunch, mysterious gold selling poster :)
I suspect that some moderators are also in the UO gold business. 0.70 is too low.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What makes you think a moderator would be involved? Do you mean game master?
There saying a moderator because a game master cant deleate posts on stratics lol a moderator can ^_^

S

shonsu

There saying a moderator because a game master cant deleate posts on stratics lol a moderator can ^_^
That makes sense. Clearly I am a ******. Still, I assume Moderators are poor like the rest of us ;)