• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Selling Glacial Robe & Glacial Cloak

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCCP Orion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello Friends! I am going to put these two items up for sale for any interested parties. From my understanding (and those that I have spoken to) there are only 4 Robes in circulation and only 1 Cloak.

1x Glacial Robe
1x Glacial Cloak

If you are interested in these items please ICQ me at 619003242!

All the best.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The second Issue I want to address is the influx of glacial and void cloth in the game. Due to a tragic lapse in judgement where an Event Moderator felt like they needed to cheat to get ahead I have removed illegal cloth, dye tubs and many sets of armor from the game. As far as the ownership of glacial and/or void items, all glacial and void clothing items will be deleted. If you have cloth that you are selling for yourself or others remove it from the vendors immediately.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
As posted on a different topic.
The items that we sold and "approved" by Mesanna, was found at 1 LS Idoc back in February 2017 and those Items made have a different color (HUE) from the ones recently made by the EM using his "TUB" and those have a different HUE Color...
so before accuse or say anything, you should try to find out more about!!

You can also ask few people like @Pampa DH that also have a really good reputation and He also know that the cloth came from the LS Idoc!!

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
if its illegal, its illegal. just because came from idoc doesnt mean wont get deleted. cant take a chance on it

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The items that we sold and "approved" by Mesanna, was found at 1 LS Idoc back in February 2017 and those Items made have a different color (HUE) from the ones recently made by the EM using his "TUB" and those have a different HUE Color...

You can also ask few people like @Pampa DH that also have a really good reputation and He also know that the cloth came from the LS Idoc!!
I honestly dont know who to trust anymore as they all traded closely together. By trying to find out more how about just putting the two in a window and ID them. I know Uber has some of your batch, shouldnt be hard to do.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Biggest load of BS I have ever read.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do they have the same HUE number when you use the tool in the EC?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

That is exactly what we hoping!
They can check the ID's of the ALL Items made in the game!

There is 2 types of Glacial now in the game, The ones that came from the original "Glacial Cloth" which is the one that me and few others were selling and there is the "NEW" one that recently got into the market, made with an Illegal EM Dye Tub, 2 different HUE and it can be confirmed!
Point of information?

1) How do we know that a tub was used to create these cloth by the corrupt EM? I haven't heard/seen any confirmation on how the glacial cloth was obtained. Just the news letter Mesanna sent out today to which she said that the cloth were deleted along with other illegal items.

2) How does a hue change color? Glacial hue has always remained a certain hue number and through the process of these faked sales of exploited cloth, not once has the hue been questioned. It has been marketed as authentic and of high consideration. I would assume, mind you, assume that if I were selling a high ticket item for 5 billion and then go further and have multiples of this item, I would verify the validity of the cloth. Either the two cloths are certainly two different hues, thus false advertisement and careless authentication of a perceived sale done by many sellers on this forum or, the hue of the two cloths are mutual, thus there is no standard placement to tell the two apart.

3) The comparison break down between the two perceived cloths,

"The ones that came from the original "Glacial Cloth" which is the one that me and few others were selling and there is the "NEW" one that recently got into the market, made with an Illegal EM Dye Tub, 2 different HUE and it can be confirmed!"

Has there been a comparison of the two cloths and shown to the public? How do we know that the cloth created by the corrupt EM is not intertwined with the cloth 'these sellers' are marketing? Going back to question two, in what comparison can be offered to differentiate the hue numbers of both sets of glacial cloth?

This post is not to accuse a persons but instead to acquire further information. Due to the circumstances at play, I feel any and all evidence for the authentication of glacial cloth should be presented if there are any.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Point of information?

1) How do we know that a tub was used to create these cloth by the corrupt EM? I haven't heard/seen any confirmation on how the glacial cloth was obtained. Just the news letter Mesanna sent out today to which she said that the cloth were deleted along with other illegal items.
Mesanna confirmed this part herself in Luna earlier.

Proof:

Untitled.png

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
After careful thought, Stratics has decided that these threads are not serving any purpose but stirring up further drama, accusations against our posters and so forth.

Per the RoC, under the trolling section, the following is prohibited:
  • Make accusations or publicly air disputes or grievances. Such public accusations can not be resolved on the forums and serve only to stir animosity, which negatively impacts the community as a whole.
  • You may not make public accusations of misconduct against or about any other user of Stratics, staff members, EMs, other players, developers, or guilds.
    • While you may discuss in-game problems in general terms, these should not be written in a way that makes concern(s) identifiable to any individual(s). Disputes or grievances should be taken to private channels; if you need clarification as to the proper channels please contact a moderator or administrator.
    • Attempts to dodge this rule through pointed implications, or veiled accusations may at the discretion of the moderation staff be considered a personal attack and action taken accordingly.

Per the Newsletter released today, which can be found here: May's UO Newsletter , "The second Issue I want to address is the influx of glacial and void cloth in the game. Due to a tragic lapse in judgement where an Event Moderator felt like they needed to cheat to get ahead I have removed illegal cloth, dye tubs and many sets of armor from the game. As far as the ownership of glacial and/or void items, all glacial and void clothing items will be deleted. If you have cloth that you are selling for yourself or others remove it from the vendors immediately."

The Stratics moderators are not going to play referee of what Glacial items may or may not be illegal. We are not going to allow a public stoning of those who were involved with this previously, when it was assumed to be legal.

Please do not re-open topics on these items for the time being. If we get a better sense of glacial items that are infact legal, we will address at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.