• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Sold

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"Rocco: How much do you want? 650968665. UO Xellos.

"Jonas_Chessy: Asking 3.5P. Thanks-

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
@Haidon I Do what i want, read what i want just fyi. suggestion means nothing to me. 2.75 offer stands if u change your mind let me know.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Haidon I Do what i want, read what i want just fyi. suggestion means nothing to me. 2.75 offer stands if u change your mind let me know.
It is abundantly obvious that you don't bother reading what is posted here. Then why do you come here? Oh, never mind . . . I really don't care.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Your acting like a ten year old whining and crying about asking a price because i didnt notice. and then coming back with i dont care why did u come. offered 2.75 for it when u said u would take 3p. like i dont understand whats going on but i must of really hurt your feelings or something for you to keep coming and crying non stop and feel like you have to rebuttal every little thing with desperation of dumb responses. either way kiddo my offer still stand 2.75 for it if u want it. Talk to you later sport.