• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item SELLING Full Catalyst of Evil Oceania EM Event Item Suit & Blaze CU !

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello All, so I have 2 Pretty Rare and Cool items for sale. Serious buyers please private message me or Icq me at the number below. You can see the Suit on display on my Rares Vendors at the end of the road outside West Exit in Luna, at the first 18x18 at the end of the road that Heads West directly from Luna Mint Center of Bank to end of road 4-5 screens away and my 1st 18x18 Starts. Everyone have and awesome day and message me if anyone is interested we can work out a deal.

#1. Full Oceania Catalyst of Evil - EM Event Item Suit all ( 8 Pcs ) w/ Lantern Included ( 1 of the rare Lanterns that "Sparkles when you double click it" only a few of them did that not all.
Looking for Approx 3.5p, OBO

** Pieces in the suit include : Helm, gorget, sleeves, gloves, tunic, legs, Cloak + "Rare" sparkle lantern**

#2. Blaze Cue Mount, "Untrained" ! The stats on picture below.
Looking for 3p , OBO.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. I tested a couple of the lanterns and some do sparkle and some dont but it will only show in Classic Client.