• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Selling Fire Beetle Blue Beetle Color

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This very old event beetle is a fire beetle with the color of a normal beetle. Yes you can smelt on him an everything. I'm looking for 350mil its a 1 of 1 so hopefully someone will give it a good home. Its on ATL right now if youd like to see it in person.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why so cheap if it is truly a one of a kind pet. What event is it from?

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
to me 350mil is a decent price due to it being just a normal beetle color even tho its a fire beetle. as for the event i cant remember off hand its been atleast 7 years the accounts been off i just turned it back on an got to atl to move it. im going to use the gold to turn on other accounts with old rare animals ill be selling in the future.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Have fire beetles even been out for 7+ years? Just curious. Time flies ya know!

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is your ICQ #. I have no new requests on ICQ...