• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] **Selling Felucia Keep! READ! **

J

Jason88

I am currently selling a Keep on felucia Ice Island Atlantic!

I have posted pictures below for all buyers that are currently interested. If you are able to find/contact the two owners behind the house, this can easily be turned into a castle on the water. There is one house directly behind it that is a 7x7, and another house to the northwest of it.

Bidding starts at 350 million! You may post your bids here or icq me with bids. I am looking to sell this ASAP.

ICQ is 600-800-683

I will take Bids until March 6th. If I feel the KEEP does not reach a price that is sufficient, I reserve the right to cancel the auction. If someone offers more than what I find to be fair, I also reserve the right to sell the keep on the spot. Thanks everyone! I will keep the board/auction updated with current bids.

Attachments