• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Fel Castle! Loaded! AS IS!

high society

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like title says, I am selling my Fel Castle. Its loaded. Pretty much NO spawn area. occasional Reaper and cows. Its a great Crafter location. I havent played UO in a couple years. The account has just been sitting. Im ready to Let my hard earned castle that i placed on my own, go. Location of the castle will fit a Keep right next to it.

I cant remember my ICQ number, so just get me by email if you are interested or have any questions.
[email protected]
Jeremy

Last edited:

high society

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad to see you go man!
I wish the game was more active. Id be more then happy to continue playing. I miss the old days, long nights, and countless hours of pvp. It's just not the same anymore. My time is up, but im keeping my account. Just deactivating it for a while.

high society

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To all the people that emailed me. I greatly appreciate all the interest. I will be available to show the castle on August 31st. at 10am PST. I will be on Character "Gone Postal" in Luna.
Thank you all!

high society

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like title says, I am selling my Fel Castle. Its loaded. Pretty much NO spawn area. occasional Reaper and cows. Its a great Crafter location. I havent played UO in a couple years. The account has just been sitting. Im ready to Let my hard earned castle that i placed on my own, go. Location of the castle will fit a Keep right next to it.

MY ICQ IS 252556664
[email protected]
Jeremy