• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Fel Castle FULLY Loaded

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Taking an extended break from the game so selling my fully furnished castle. All bins have stuff in them, some old items, some random typical game items. Don't have time to sort and sift what I've got so this is more of a what you see is what you get plus hundreds of hidden box surprises.

It's located in Fel but at this point I can't remember where in Fel. I left the map in the screenshots in the event you find it and are ok with the location.

Auction started and will end Sunday at 10pm est.

10 min rule applies.

50m min bid up to 1 plat.
100m min bid 1 plat+.

Current Bid: Jelinidas @ 2.8 plat.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes on Catskills. Honestly not sure of value. castle is relative but the decor in place is the driving factor. I'd entertain offers but being away from the game for awhile, any offer I get ill vet against an old friend and active player. As long as its fair im happy.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am a long time player for the days before Trammel. A Founding member and current of K^S, a former member D*B, a former member of D|R, a current and long-time member of ALLY Guild, First Mate of United Pirates and Guild Leader and long time member of CVL "The Cavaliers. So, been around here a spell. Are you wanting UO Gold for the sale?

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello my Old friend Im also interested in the castle How long are you looking to run the auction for?

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
hey nyre . ill probly run it til sunday...i dont plan on monitoring traffic much before i retire out for awhile.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is Jhakar K^S/ Blind Tom UP, let me know if anyone else bids, please? I know Nyre just messaged me to say he has interest. So, not sure if he gave you a quote as well? Not sure I want to get into a bidding war with a friend, Nyre. But I do have interest in getting and keeping your place friend. BTW my ICQ is 113-224-114 David/Chip

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
im going to turn this into an auction. castle confirmed that it can be customized.

auction will go until sunday at 10pm est. 10 min rule applies.
50m min bids up to 1plat. 100m min bids 1plat+.
all offers please post on here for transparency sake. ty

Last edited:

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
After contemplating I am willing to offer 750 Mil UO gold for the castle - Nyre Lars

Jelinidas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
After a couple hic ups deal is done. When he said it was loaded, he was not kidding. My account couldn't take it due to not having the 60% storage upgrade! Turns out the castle was not able to be customized, so we worked out a good deal for both. Wishing the OP luck and hopes he returns someday. At least he will have some coin if he decides to. Seems like a great guy!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After a couple hic ups deal is done. When he said it was loaded, he was not kidding. My account couldn't take it due to not having the 60% storage upgrade! Turns out the castle was not able to be customized, so we worked out a good deal for both. Wishing the OP luck and hopes he returns someday. At least he will have some coin if he decides to. Seems like a great guy!
It does not look like there is anything stoping it. I see the one tree in the front but not sure if that is rubble or not. I do see stone work on the top floor I know that has to be removed along with any gozas and add ons.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It does not look like there is anything stoping it. I see the one tree in the front but not sure if that is rubble or not. I do see stone work on the top floor I know that has to be removed along with any gozas and add ons.
It would say right on the house sign if it's placed properly and can be customized or not.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would say right on the house sign if it's placed properly and can be customized or not.
this would show up if it can be this is my castle I have stonework so cant move forward and once I did it would become improper placed because of a tree would be touching the steps.
1632233093436.png