• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Everything

J

Jason88

Hey Rares Collectors Everywhere,

I will be selling everything. I am no longer going to collect event items, rubble, server births, artwork, etc etc. I am throwing EVERYTHING up on my vendors within the next 4 weeks. I finally finished organizing my house and its all ready to go up.

I have 3 BLACK GHOST vendors located at the most North East House in Luna. (LoreMaster is the owner)

My vendors are named "8", "9", and "10"

I will log on probably when I wake up and before bed to refresh vendors as there is room. I literally have a TON of stuff, so I will constantly restock these vendors for the next three weeks or so. There are cpl dozen items that exceed the 100 million gold limit, so I will just post those towards the end. I have already had to restock my vendors about three or four times today. Many people heard I am not collecting anything anymore, so they jumped on items that I had in which they wanted.

I will be sure that my items are the cheapest in luna. If I could not find a price on the item, I tried to go under the "average". As I refresh the vendors, if you see anything you'd like icq me.

If you have any questions, ICQ me
600-800-683