• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Event Spellbook 10Dci 27Sdi 5Lmc 2Fcr!

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This would fix perfectly with a 4fcr ring to make a high sdi end mage suit!

Reserve: 40m Buyout: 100m

5m bid increase.

This auction will end 7/24 at 19GMT.

10min rule.

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I didnt realize these things were worth anything- I've got like 6 of them between 25 and 29 sdi - same with the other one's that have the MR on them.

uo player

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I didnt realize these things were worth anything- I've got like 6 of them between 25 and 29 sdi - same with the other one's that have the MR on them.
same here...I have over 20 of them ranging between 25 and 30 SDI....and some with MR3 / 10% LRC.....might just be time to start selling them off :D

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
same here...I have over 20 of them ranging between 25 and 30 SDI....and some with MR3 / 10% LRC.....might just be time to start selling them off :D
I may be wrong here but I think the high dci adds to the value of this one; I don't think 10 is very common. Also not 100% on this but i don't think they all have fcr either. It's a pretty nice book :)

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yeah… this one is rlly next to the perfect one, 10dci 30sdi 5lmc 2fcr is the top one so this one is just 3sdi less than the best but most of ppl looks for a 30sdi one so the dci is important as well but seems not anymore as sdi since books can be disarmed in pvp

uo player

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I may be wrong here but I think the high dci adds to the value of this one; I don't think 10 is very common. Also not 100% on this but i don't think they all have fcr either. It's a pretty nice book :)
I agree the DCI adds to the value.......and yes it's a pretty nice book :D
all mine with DCI do have the FCR2 (that don't mean they all do though :D )
and my books with the DCI range from 5 to 10 (most of mine have the 10DCI).....
I have 3 books exactly like COJO's, any of my books with the 10DCI and higher than 27 SDI, the LMC drops to 4 though :(....

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Didn't mean to detract from the sale, but all the information you just gave me is Very Helpful everyone - @COJO - Good luck with your sale. Thank you everyone for the clarity.

Free Bump for being awesome!