• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Selling Event Items *ADD LEGENDS TUNIC*

Jyachori

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2017y07m27d_190241121.jpg
The Great Battle Of Park Fortress Victory Banner 175m
A Miniature Figurine Carved From Dragon Bone To Resemble Petronius The Dragonlord 300m
A Statue Of Gabriel 300m
Cranky & Chubby Cats Doll 300m
Dryad Of The Grape Vine 500m
A Chocolate Filled Cherry Nutcracker 300m
An Alluvium Vessel Encompassing The Residue Of The Legendary Lithos - Titan Of Earth 300m
A Personal Jar Enclosed With The Tempestuous Aura Of The Legendary Stratos - Titan Of Air 300m
Ancient Pottery Jug Containing The Water Crystals Of The Legendary Hydros - Titan Of Water 300m

2017y07m27d_190253336.jpg
A Dark Evil Crystal Covered In Blood Of The Fallen Royal 650m
Lump Of Big, Bitter Chocolate 175m
Minion's Kettle 300m
A Haunted Mirror Found In Meer Ruins (10) 1plat
Painting By Lord Travesty (15) 650m

2017y07m27d_191743410.jpg
This Platemail Armguards Carries The Regalia Of An Officer Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata 650m

2017y07m31d_085343073.jpg
Plate Tunic Bearing The Iron Serpent Of The Mysterium Fidei, Engraved: "Ignis Divine, Eleison" 1plat or
trade for Dead Lord Armor Legs or Cinderella's Glass Shoes

All on Atlantic
Atlantic gold only
PM or ICQ 173066747

Last edited:

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plate Tunic Bearing The Iron Serpent Of The Mysterium Fidei, Engraved: "Ignis Divine, Eleison" 1plat or
trade for Dead Lord Armor Legs or Cinderella's Glass Shoes
i just bought mine for 200m and last 2 i see sold for 200m too i think 1p is very hight

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
200 for tunic is cheap .. 1 plat is a bit far fetched BUT supply and demand always dictated the price =) imo 500 should be about the fair range that is of course if anyone wants to part with one =)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I guess I got lucky... because I got my tunic for 50m off a vendor a couple months ago. They seem to have gone way up since then. Got the shield and helmet for 40m each off the same vendor later on too.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I guess I got lucky... because I got my tunic for 50m off a vendor a couple months ago. They seem to have gone way up since then. Got the shield and helmet for 40m each off the same vendor later on too.
Well well someone got lucky with those pieces hehe :p, I agree with @MrUber regarding the 500m as top (range closer to 150-350m)... 1 plat is way out there for that tunic though