• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SELLING EPIC ARCHER SUIT COME WITH PERFECT 10 SSI BRAC

GREAT LAKES

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
this suit comes with.....

1. REAL GLADS COLLAR

2. REAL LT SASH

3. BLESSED SLITHER

4. PERFECT 10 SSI BRAC WITH 15 HCI 15 DCI 25 EP 25 DI

5. A BOTTLE OF GLACIAL OR BLAZE HAIR DIE!

6. DAMAGE EATER SANDALS

7. AND OFF CORSE COMPLETE SUIT TOP TO BOTTOM

50 EP

18 MR

4 HRP

3 STAM REGEN

AND WITH A WEAPON IN HAND U CAN BE 100 DI AND 60 SSI WITH EASE

THE STATS ON FOR A HUMAN CHAR 1 IS WITH POTS 1 IS WITHOUT THEM

REAL OFFERS ONLY PLS

73756553 powerstrokes stats.png

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice. Be even more epic with 210+ stamina though. Is it studded leather?

GREAT LAKES

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
no its medable and if u could accually get 210 stam with 100 di 45 45 50 ep and good int then I would agreed but im yet to see a 210 stam suit with all that casue u have to give up to much to get the 210 stam this suits hits for 22 base damage to peeps

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is one I made http://stratics.com/community/threads/the-ultimate-212-archer-suit.315455/ also have another almost done that doesn't use any legendaries and is just as good almost exact same stats. The newer one I have uses just SSI 10 jewels full set of EP 25 HCI 15 DCI 15 DI 25 SSI 10. The first suit in set post has around 65-75 DI but has +15 ninja and my 2nd suit will have 100% . 50 from the jewels 50 from the bow.