• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Dragon Slayer Scrapper

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Can't believe I actually made one of these :) 3X damage aganst dragons on a scrapper. Very nice! PM with offers if interested. Awesome bank sitter l33t item ;) Will consider trades.... always interested in Legends related drops. Dyed Invulnerable Blue or you can dye to your taste. Only comparable I could find was Atlantic dragon slayer/+10 magery for 165 mill. So I'm looking for around half of that or I'd be stupid not to just take it to Atlantic my next trip. If you find one way cheaper I'll certainly consider that and look into it. Any sale price is kept in strict confidence. Thanks!

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Does "clean" really make a difference? Just curious.

Sent from mTalk

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well I never put my name on the stuff I craft. If you really want to advertise for me that's fine lol. I tend to not buy stuff with peoples names on it if I have the option. But it makes no difference to the actual item. I as a full service crafter always cringe a little wearing something made by someone else lol