• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Daemon Mesanna Dyed Mask from Catskills

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says i am selling the Daemon Mesanna Dyed Mask from Catskills shard..
The mask is dyed orange. I am not a 14 yr vet so I dont have the awesome luxury of being able to use the X-shard shields, so the item is pick up only. The Mask is located on catskills..

All offers can be posted here, PM'd, or you can ICQ me 619-885-537..
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you :banana:

**Item Has Sold**--- Thank You Nails

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
50m on Catskills or Atlantic

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails I sent you a ICQ msg, get back to me when you can.. Thank you for your time

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks for a smooth trade.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are welcome, very fast and smooth transaction...

Also you weren't logged in but I ICQ'd you earlier on.. My friend said that she will sell her mask as well.. She doesnt get on aton but gave me the mask to make the transaction for her. If you still want it contact me on icq whenever you get a chance