• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] [awaitingSelling Contents Of Loaded Castle: Over 900 Different EM Items From Season 7 To The Present

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Almost every EM Event item that is on display is for sale. Come take a look and if you see anything you like or have any questions, comments, etc. please ICQ to 1598439 or Discord olcher#5620

castleLOC2.png

3 floors of items to look through!

castlesale.png

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take one of everything. Just toss in mailboxes at my house. We will work out a price later. :D

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well there goes the quiet neighborhood. ;)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The items in the castle seem to be clearing out pretty quick. You should probably swing by.

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Just now saw this :( I am in the process of moving or have finally moved. Not completely though. Anyway I digress. I will go take a look. Is there anywhere specific I should be looking or is it what is on display all over?