• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Castle Next to Vesper

• Thread starter Beethoven the bard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Beethoven the bard

This Castle is about 4 or 5 screens away form vesper bank. It features A Huge Front Yard next to a Path, and water access.

I am planning on emptying the castle, although i will leave the stripper stage on request.

Send offers too: icq 475860652, or email [email protected]

Staging Area

Front Yard

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
usually when a neighborhood begins to sell out it's cause a big highway is coming thru.... you guys know something?? :lol:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
usually when a neighborhood begins to sell out it's cause a big highway is coming thru.... you guys know something?? :lol:
I find it funny we both decided to sell at the same time to. I play everyday, but I'm not on for alot of hours a day like I use to be. I hated selling it, and it took me along time to post it on the forums here. I know I could of just refreshed the account every three months, but decided against it. Bright side is that I know I made another player happy to be a owner of a trammel keep. :)