• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Castle in Rivendell w/All my crap in it

Casca_The_Immortal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the only Castle in Rivendell. I'm basically shutting off my accounts, I haven't played in a long time. The castle is in Felucca (where Rivendell is). If you have never been to Rivendell you probably don't know we have GM Created lounging areas, trash bin, stable, tavern, smith, fighting arena, and more. It's a collection of about 10 houses of varying sizes, and then my castle (Lord/Lady of Rivendell Manor goes to the owner).

Anyway PM me with your offers, I'd like to get this squared away. Oh the castle has something like 10,000 EXTRA lockdowns (in addition to whatever bonuses you get for storage). These are bags that are grandfathered and do not eat up your lockdown space.

There is also a tree in the courtyard that you can lumberjack away at without need of leaving the safety of your sanctuary.

There is (conservatively) 500-700m worth of stuff in the castle (that would be if you sold it to the first low bid that came along). Lots of collectables, rares, people that know me (T-bag/Casca) know I have a lot of crap that people buy.

If you are a crafter, then this place is your dream, I have resources up the wazooo, ingredients, SA ingredients, all kinds of stuff (huge huge amounts many dozens of 60k deeds of various things).

This castle is a once in a lifetime place you will never find its like anywhere, and to be honest I've not played in over a year (actively) and haven't had the heart to sell it. I've finally decided that I'm done with the game, and while I don't want to sell the thing for cash I paid $550 cash for it several years ago),

We can negotiate a "Cash" price but I won't take cash, I'd rather you buy some things in game or from a broker that are tradeable in a trade window and we can do it that way (pixel for pixel if you will). I can then get rid of those items to a broker later if I'm interested in doing so. I'm not selling my accounts, I thought about it, but everyone I know that has quit UO has always come back and I've been no exception over the last 15 years so who knows in the future what will happen.

Anyway - PM me if you are interested.

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like most its been a dream of mine to eventually own a castle as long as ive been playing uo so ill get the bidding war started hows 200m?also have a blaze cu if u wanna consider working that into a trade of some sort *shrugs* my icq is 124324525

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds great casca as i said ive wanted a castle for like ever!!!:) wanted my cu forever but wanted a castle even longer :) Lemme know what other things u would like in the trade an ill see what i can do or if u prefer gold plus cu we can work that out too :)if u wanna pm me or icq me or whatever my icq is 124324525 thx soo much for the opportunity!!:)