• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Castle and contents

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi guys, im moving off Chessy. I have a custom tram castle there i would like to sell. i wont say its full of rares but there are enough in it to list it here. It for sure has allot of rubble inside. The deco is about half finished, and ive made some of the trunks locked down and set to anyone. Ive just lost interest and im not on a whole lot. i dont really want to take the time to dismantle and move it all, id rather just start it over when im feelin it again. its above minoc at 130.16N 84.18E feel free to stop by have a look. i rarely check stratics so if interested please icq me 105811531. Dixie Chessy castle.jpg

Attachments