• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Carapace Crusher, Catskills.

U

UltimaSword

I am thinking about selling my Carapace Crusher for a profit. If you are interested send me an offer here or in PM. I am on catskills and have no money to transfer.

Edit: 10/3 i am finishing this as an auction. High bid is 110 mil sunday is the last day and i am gonna sell it to highest bidder thanks. As a note I am on catskills and cannot transfer

U

UltimaSword

That might have been a good idea LOL

The Carapace Crusher is a black War Hammer that was looted during an EM Event on the Atlantic shard. Its purpose is to help fight back the recent spider infestation of Trinisic.

Quantity: 10 - 24 (player estimate)

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last two that I know of sold for 180M and 125M. But this was about 8 months ago.

U

UltimaSword

I am looking for around 150 mil I have had an offer of 110 mil but I want higher.

U

UltimaSword

10/3 i am finishing this as an auction. High bid is 110 mil sunday is the last day and i am gonna sell it to highest bidder thanks. as a note i am on catskills and cannot transfer.

U

UltimaSword

Last night for bidding. highest bid is still 110 mil. I AM ON CATSKILLS I cannot move shards. Last night and my last bump.