• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling "Burned Food" - Sonoma

W

Will Sinker

I am currently trying to save for a castle and have decided to sell off what rares I own. I have one "Burned Food" on Sonoma that I would like to auction off. I would like to start the auction at 15 million and end it at 3:00 PM EST on Monday the 15th of October. Let me know if my price is unreasonable, I have asked for a price check on this before, but no one seemed to have an answer. I know of only one other on Sonoma, and that is in Ralph Lauren's keep. (Though most likely there may be a few more)

Thanks!

<font color="red"> High Bid (DVI) - 40 Million </font>

G

just to clarify is it burnt food or burned food as ive heard both exist, and do you know the nature of the item? event rare, server birth, etc?

W

Will Sinker

I believe it is a server birth rare, but I am not completely sure honestly. I would be happy to show it to you in game if you would like. It's Burned Food.

G

thanks! I'm not sure of the worth either, but i took a look at a few websites that discussed it's rarity. I've heard of the item before but I'm not overly familiar with it.

I'll bid 15m

G

haha! 25m

nothing like a good bidding war to bring alil excitement to a rainy boston evening....

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> rain and lightning in New Jersey ~~ 30m </font>

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I believe it is a server birth rare, but I am not completely sure honestly. I would be happy to show it to you in game if you would like. It's Burned Food.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, old failed crafting thing (as in, you got this when you failed to cook something).

The same patch that disabled mutilating bodies was the same patch that stopped giving people jerky and burned food.

G

It would have been common if anyone thought to save it back then, but who would save burned food? I never did.
So, yes it should be fairly rare now, probably more so than phoenix armor, etc. Desirability is in the eye of the beholder, right?

W

Will Sinker

Only one day left on the auction. If anyone has any questions that I can answer feel free to PM me or post here!

W

Will Sinker

There are only two hours left in the auction.. Ending time is still 3pm EST today!